Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome All America's Debate Subscribers

Hello everyone who listened to America's Debate Wednesday the 28th, sadly I didn't get to talk on it and rant how bad this blog is right now (the geitner post isn't very good, but it's the first update in a while). However, I will say that i must urge you to look at the bigger picture, i'm a New Jersey conservative who, though doesn't like Obama, isn't racist (it's ideology, not what color he is). I'll also admit that i listen to Talk Radio, though i try not to listen to Rush. And finally, I have to say that my Introduction needs updating, the views have slowly been changing so i need to keep that post updated once a month. My blog is still being tested for which style is best, so please voice your opinions.

I'll be updating this better soon, i have a writing class which i can use to create my blog posts... and i'll try to find better sources for my blogging. If you have any suggestions please send me an E-mail at steel.politics.steve@gmail.com, and don't forget to vote in my poll on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment